GOVERNMENT CN NUMBER : 000046130440
DGFT APPROVED IEC NO: AVTPR3242B
GOVERNMENT TAXES GSTIN : 19AVTPR3242B1ZD
Our Bank: UCO BANK BRANCH-SANTOSHPUR, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL, INDIA ADDRESS 163, SANTOSHPUR AVENUE, KOLKATA-700075
ACCOUNT NAME : GOLDENCREATION ACCOUNT NUMBER : 17700200000642 IFS CODE: UCBA0001770 SWIFT CODE: UCBAINBB102
OUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT :
Business Terms and FAQ
GOLDENCREATION JUTE BAG MANUFACTURER KOLKATA
GOLDENCREATION JUTE BAG MANUFACTURER KOLKATA offer Prices of Bags on FOB basis, unless a CIF or any price asked. Any buyers country customs duty or taxes is to be borne by the buyer.
Packing will be done as per global standard, 5/7 ply carton. Each will have silica packs inside on request.
Payment must be made against TT or L/C at sight. Invoices are due and payable (through our bankers) within time period noted on the pro forma-invoice measured from the date of the invoice. All the commercial transaction is from our Kolkata official bank accounts. details will be below.
Product origin is India.
Our shipping responsibility ceases upon delivery of the goods in Kolkata Air/Sea port. Loss or damage that occurs during transit by a carrier selected /Nominated by importer is importers responsibility. We are not responsible for any loss or damage of the goods during in transit by air or by ship. We are not responsible for any delay in delivery made by carriers.
Since Jute Bag is Natural fibre product and printed in silk screen process colours are subject to +/- 5% variation. The final product may have minor variation from approved sample. We have examined colour shades printed on Natural Fabrics like Jute gets lighter after a day or two. Though with our expertise of handling these screen colours we give a reasonably matching production with samples supplied.
90% of Jute and Cotton Bags being supplied by our company are a customised product, and this product once prepared for you do not bear any resale value for us. We have more than double the money invested, of the advance we get from the buyer before production. Again suppliers margin is generally very thin and low in this competitive market, so our business completely depends on the long-term relationship with a buyer by providing good service and the best quality and adding value to our commitment. We provide an opportunity for a new buyer to place small order to build trust and we agree on payments through credit card or PayPal for first three small transactions.
Samples can be made ready in a week’s time with customised prints. We need client’s courier account details to send samples. The samples are generally sent on “TO PAY” basis – for this you have to give us your account number with any International Courier.
Sizes mentioned in the catalogue are in centimetres (Height x Width x Gusset). Please assist us for quick processing of orders by specifying Style Number, Body Colour, Gusset Colour, Printing matter and colour, Quantity and Shipping date. We request the exact purchase order.
For FCL it is normally between 4-6 weeks for European destinations by sea. For LCL it may take a 1-2 week longer.
Mode of Dispatch
Most of the time it is sea, but for a small order like 500 bags, you can opt for the airway. The airway is fast and more secure.
LC at Sight or 40% advance and rest at the time of delivery through T/T. We provide live video connection through whats app to see the product condition and packaging before delivery. You can use your own 3rd party verifier also.
How Much each Bag Cost
Prices of these bags vary from USD 0.40 to USD 5 per pc depending upon quality, fabric, size, handle, printing etc
How Do I Send Artwork
Artworks can be sent in the following formats – JPEG, TIFF, BMP), Adobe Acrobat (PDF). or any printing format of your likes. Also, sizes and positioning are to be mentioned perfectly.
Bags are silk screen printed and might have registration variation as printing is done by hand and not with help of machines. Printing cost depends on a number of colours used and coverage area. Printing costs 10 US Cents for the first col. and then 5 US Cents for additional cols approximately. Azo Free Direct Dyes are used in all our bags to follow EU Standards. However, full-colour fastness is not guaranteed in this oxy cellulose fibre. Reactive colours can be used on special request to improve colour fastness. The inks used for printing are pigment cols and also Azo free.
Value Add on
The value of the bag can be increased by including:
Snap Buttons / Velcro Closure
Inside / Outside Pockets
P / P Board for stiffer bottoms
How Can I be assured of Quality
We assure you a quality product, timely delivery and value for money. However, to your satisfaction, you can have the goods inspected by any surveyor of your choice at your cost prior to shipment. Now we make a profit from business with you only when our relationship carries for long. In that case, we follow to never compromise on quality and service. We provide you sampling and at the time of final packaging we can show you photographs or you may ask to connect live through what app video to see the product condition for peace of mind.
1. H – 42, W – 42, G – 20 cm
2. H – 36, W – 42, G – 20 cm
3. H – 30, W – 42, G – 16 cm
4. H – 36, W – 36, G – 16 cm
5. H – 36, W – 30, G – 13 cm
6. H – 30, W – 36, G – 13 cm
7. H – 30, W – 32, G – 13 cm
8. H – 32, W – 30, G – 13 cm
9. H – 30, W – 30, G – 13 cm
10. H – 25, W – 28, G – 11 cm
11. H – 25, W – 25, G – 11 cm
12. H – 25, W – 20, G – 09 cm
Our Bank: UCO BANK
BRANCH SANTOSHPUR, KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL, INDIA
163, SANTOSHPUR AVENUE, KOLKATA-700075
ACCOUNT NAME: GOLDENCREATION
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 17700200000642
IFS CODE: UCBA0001770
SWIFT CODE: UCBAINBB102
OUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT :
( T/T from your company bank account is preferred as we can avoid extra government taxes. However we can accept PAYPAL payment for very small order like 100 bags)
1) Equal Employment Opportunity/ Non-discrimination: At our Company we believe that all terms and conditions of employments should be based on an individual’s ability to do the job and not on the basis of personal characteristics or beliefs. We provide employees with a working environment free of discrimination, harassment, intimidation or coercion relating directly or indirectly to race, religion, sexual orientation, political opinion or disability. We do not interfere with individual rights to observe tenants or practices, e.g. religious beliefs.
2) No Forced Labour: We do not use any forced labour in the manufacturer of any of our products. This means also that personnel shall not have to lodge “deposits” or identity papers with the company upon commencing employment.
3) No Child Labour:We do not utilize child labour in the production of any product. We do not employ any person under the age of 18 as per Indian Laws.
4) Hours of Labour:We maintain reasonable employee work hours based on the limits on regular and overtime hours allowed by local law. Overtime, when necessary, is fully compensated according to local law, or at a rate at least equal to the regular hourly compensation rate if there is not legally prescribed premium rate. Employees are permitted reasonable days off (at least one day off in every seven day period) and leave privileges.
5) No Coercion and Harassment: We sincerely acknowledge the value of our staff and treat each employee as a part of family. We do not use unusual disciplinary practices such as threats or violence or other forms of physical punishment, sexual, psychological or verbal harassment or abuse.
6) Health & Safety: We maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. We provide adequate medical facilities, clean restrooms, and reasonable access to portable water, well-lit and ventilated workstations and protection from hazardous materials or conditions. All facilities are provided with a maximum protection and safety measures, which do include fire protection, emergency exits and access to first aid supplies. The laws on health & Safety in each country are strictly respected and met, if not exceeded. The same standards of health and safety are applied in any housing we provide to our employees.
7) Fair Compensation: We fairly compensate our employees by complying with all applicable laws, including minimum wage laws or the prevailing local industry wage, whichever is higher and shall always be sufficient to meet basic needs of personnel and to provide some discretionary income.